We offer a money-back guarantee for your first month of service as long as the conditions listed below are met. We do not offer refunds after the first month of service.
Refund requests are only accepted if a revision request was made within 5 business days of receipt of your content & a minimum of two sets of revisions were made to the unsatisfactory pages. Revision requests must also meet the requirements of our Revisions Policy.
(1) You must make an initial revision request within 5 business days of receipt of your content.
(2) You have requested and received a minimum of 2 revisions to the content.
(3) You have submitted in writing after the receipt of your second revision that you are unsatisfied with the content and request a full refund. Submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Your refund request must be received in writing before the end of your first 30 days of being a client.
(5) Refund requests can only be made one time per client. If you have requested or received a refund from Textworkers in the past, you are not eligible for another. Only one refund will be given to a client.
(6) You are only entitled to one refund per account and multiple subscriptions are not eligible. However, there are no contracts and you can cancel anytime.
(7) Cancellation does not qualify for a refund.
(8) You may not use, publish, or in any way revise the content you received either before or after you request or receive a refund. If you receive a refund based on your dissatisfaction with the content, the thoughts, ideas, titles, and topic held therein, and all intellectual rights and ownership revert to the sole property of Textworkers. If for any reason, you have the post revised on your own accord and published, you forfeit your refund and your card will be charged the full price of your order.
Refunds will not be given after the first month of service.
No refunds will be given for content that was published even if it was later removed.